Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody. - 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 NKJV
Window Cleaner Apprentice
Tired of your current job or are you afraid it might be heading overseas? Consider a career as a professional window cleaner! In 2010 when other occupations where laying off due to the deep recession window cleaners were working, this is why even licensed electricians and other trades which depend on cyclical building booms have gotten into our trade. Our customers still need their windows cleaned even when the economy slows. With the baby boomers born between 1946 and 1964 just now reaching their retirement age there has never been a better time to become a window cleaner, With a bit of training and experience (which you can get with us) you can earn a decent living in an occupation that has a great employment outlook for decades to come.
Happy Window Cleaning is a dynamic company that takes care of its people. We are looking for new apprentices and experienced window cleaners who are willing to go through our training and become certified affiliates and or franchise owners in their own territories!
What do we offer? (watch the video above for a more elaborate explanation)
• Starts at $12/hour with substantial pay increases as you learn the trade
• Plenty of room for growth/advancement to the next level
• The opportunity and dignity of working independently in great settings.
• We help you get a business degree while you work for us. We will pay for your tuition
• Harvest sharing (productivity bonus on top of regular pay)
The right candidate is:
• A happy person in general
• Someone who like pets and nature
• Enjoys working in a different environment for every project
• Hard physical work makes you feel good about yourself
• Not afraid of heights (You need to be able to work on a roof and climb ladders. It's part of the job)
• Eager to learn and is teachable
• We are a Christian company but you do not have to be a Christian to work for us. We desire candidates who demonstrate reliability, integrity, commitment and who are looking to grow with our team!
Here's a vision of your career & some job description:
Start as a Window Cleaner Apprentice with the goal of becoming a Crew Member, and then a Crew Manager/Leader
Train to become a crew manager and train to manage other team members
Learn about our culture and overview of our system/processes!
If any of this sounds like a good fit for you then please read this very carefully.
Fill the pre-application form above.
You also have the option to send the following to :
a ready-made resume or this online resume (filled, of course)
a short cover letter, and
a list of three professional or character references
Don't just send us a message to say that you are interested. You have to show more interest than that. Tell us more about yourself and why you think you are a good fit. Most people will not follow this instruction because they are not detail-oriented and will not read this entire job post. If you cannot follow simple instructions then you won't be considered for the position. Are you the one we want to hire next?
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality.